Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

My Microphone Problem

Go down 
+3
v3ky
Cristal
ConTroll
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ConTroll

ConTroll

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-01-14

My Microphone Problem Empty
PostSubject: My Microphone Problem   My Microphone Problem Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:51 pm

Some of you already noticed that I have got some problems with my microphone. Usually I am talking for the whole time to that stuff for two hours and then I find out that they didnt hear me Shocked

Problem is that everytime I start Call of Duty, my microphone mutes itself in these two applications, or just in one of them. Screens follow - this is the way the sound is set after I launch the game:

My Microphone Problem Sound1
On the first screenshot there are standard sound settings of Windows XP ("Ztlumit" = "Mute")

My Microphone Problem Sound2
This is the soundblaster's surround center for setting many other options. On this one I need to pull the scroller a bit up to make the others able to hear me.

My soundcard is SoundBlaster Live! 5.1
Back to top Go down
http://xfire.com/profile/ikkiecz
Cristal

Cristal

Number of posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: My Microphone Problem   My Microphone Problem Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:12 pm

Controll:

It must be this way. Every program where I use microphone (x-fire, voipstunt, TS, MSN, Skype, etc) the mic is setted off. But must be this way, other way you listen your self. Don't care this setting, because the program that you are using is who really drive the mic input. But sometimes if you mic doesn't work, you can set on mic to talk, and later set off again (it's software problem Sad )...

That's the crazy world of windows Razz
Back to top Go down
ConTroll

ConTroll

PostSubject: Re: My Microphone Problem   My Microphone Problem Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:17 pm

I am not talking about setting of current software, because the problem is solved when I unmute settings (first screenshot) and pull a scroller in surround mixer (second screenshot), then the others hear me until I restart the game (and forget to do this procedure again) and talking for myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
v3ky

v3ky

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: My Microphone Problem   My Microphone Problem Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:49 pm

hmm...i think shakan have some similliar problem, so discuss with him
Back to top Go down
-Yo-
Admin
-Yo-

Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: My Microphone Problem   My Microphone Problem Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:57 pm

Damn , your microphone was "Ztlumit" ! Very Happy Very Happy I hope it ' s not contagious ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Shakan

Shakan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: My Microphone Problem   My Microphone Problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:25 am

Some of you already noticed that I have got some problems with my microphone. Usually I am talking for the whole time to that stuff for two hours and then I find out that they didnt hear me Shocked

....and u didnt ask your self, why we are not talking to you ??? Suspect

Well, I have similar (but slight different) problem. When I star my comp and connect to TS, everything is OK. When I start the game, my mic is working, but when i shut down the game, my mic goes off. What is wrong? I dont know, but I will check my sound card settings next time my mic will go off....
Back to top Go down
ConTroll

ConTroll

PostSubject: Re: My Microphone Problem   My Microphone Problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:09 pm

Shakan wrote:
Actually, thats the thing forcing me to look at the settings of mic Smile
Back to top Go down
razor

razor

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: My Microphone Problem   My Microphone Problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Shakan wrote:

Well, I have similar (but slight different) problem. When I star my comp and connect to TS, everything is OK. When I start the game, my mic is working, but when i shut down the game, my mic goes off. What is wrong? I dont know, but I will check my sound card settings next time my mic will go off....

I have nearly the same problem,

If i play COD4 the micro is off after a while and i must restart TS Crying or Very sad
I think this is a bug in COD4, because we all have different sound cards and similar problems Shocked
Back to top Go down
Psyco <3

Psyco <3

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: My Microphone Problem   My Microphone Problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:00 pm

Strange, i dont have this problem lol!
Back to top Go down
http://tfighter.free.fr/cod4/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Microphone Problem   My Microphone Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Microphone Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tech stuff-
Jump to: