Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Funny moments in COD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shakan

Shakan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Funny moments in COD Empty
PostSubject: Funny moments in COD   Funny moments in COD Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:40 pm

FEAR is a game full of funny things, but some of that funny things happend in COD too. U all know for my "granade problem" in FEAR (i usually pressed G for holster my weapon and throw a nade a few meters infront of me and then ran over it). Granade have a main role in my funny moment in COD too. I was just about to throw a nade when i saw a sniper up left on a roof trying to snipe me. I turned left and throw a nade and hit him in his face with it. Nade distracted him a bit, he shoot me, I was almost dead and the same damn nade, which bounced off his head went down on me and killed me...... I wish I have a video of this :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
v3ky

v3ky

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Funny moments in COD   Funny moments in COD Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:25 pm

lol, sounds funny
Back to top Go down
ConTroll

ConTroll

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Funny moments in COD   Funny moments in COD Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:32 pm

rofl!
Back to top Go down
http://xfire.com/profile/ikkiecz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny moments in COD   Funny moments in COD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny moments in COD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion(s)-
Jump to: