Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

elite gaming league

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite~Dragon

Elite~Dragon

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-24

elite gaming league Empty
PostSubject: elite gaming league   elite gaming league Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:59 pm

what's up guys I hope you guys are having a Merry Christmas or a happy new year.... I am putting together a Internet gaming league where there'll be ladders for tournaments.... all styles of different types of matches all different types of games.... they're also be cash and prizes available...... it's free to join up..... if you visit the site in the next 15 days there still will be changes being made to the site..... we're hoping for a launch date of February 1..... we want to have it up and running for fear2.... so if you look at it now it's really just a preview...... but maybe we'll have a grand opening at the end of January..... depends on how many members..... this just won't be for clan members....... but it will be for the gaming community....... it's going to be ran professionally...... and this is not any MLd site at all..... yes there will be some MLd members working there..... but this is completely different....... I'll send you guys a link hope to see you guys register

http://www.elitegamingleague.net/register.php
Back to top Go down
(=O=)TF_TT

(=O=)TF_TT

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: elite gaming league   elite gaming league Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:55 am

look cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Elite~Dragon

Elite~Dragon

PostSubject: Re: elite gaming league   elite gaming league Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:02 am

Elite~Dragon wrote:
what's up guys I hope you guys are having a Merry Christmas or a happy new year.... I am putting together a Internet gaming league where there'll be ladders for tournaments.... all styles of different types of matches all different types of games.... they're also be cash and prizes available...... it's free to join up..... if you visit the site in the next 15 days there still will be changes being made to the site..... we're hoping for a launch date of February 1..... we want to have it up and running for fear2.... so if you look at it now it's really just a preview...... but maybe we'll have a grand opening at the end of January..... depends on how many members..... this just won't be for clan members....... but it will be for the gaming community....... it's going to be ran professionally...... and this is not any MLd site at all..... yes there will be some MLd members working there..... but this is completely different....... I'll send you guys a link hope to see you guys register

http://www.elitegamingleague.net/register.php

I would like to kind of keep this on the down low just for a little bit why we get the site set up..... we're looking to have something completed by the end of January..... maybe sooner..... I will keep you guys informed..... thanks
Back to top Go down
Elite~Dragon

Elite~Dragon

PostSubject: Re: elite gaming league   elite gaming league Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:31 am

So many guys know.. and some don't... it's been a little secret... but it is almost complete... I have a round 12 different servers.. and new things being added to the website everyday...it's going to bring all of the multi-players together... and different clans... this is a league... there's going to be tournament starting around January 20... there will be a new section added February 1... or platinum members... where there will be online tournaments which you can win cash and prizes... tournaments for gambling.. there is also going to be an area for Texas hold them.. and there will be a leaderboard for all... but I'm hoping to have it all set up around February 1.... so go ahead and register now.. it's free... and start playing at one of our servers... this is going to be like X fire on steroids...

http://elitegamingleague.net

WWW.elitegamingleague.net

EliteDragon
Back to top Go down
(=O=)TF_TT

(=O=)TF_TT

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: elite gaming league   elite gaming league Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:36 am

Thanks Dragon Very Happy I have joined already cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: elite gaming league   elite gaming league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

elite gaming league
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion(s)-
Jump to: