Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

look at this new existing technologies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cristal

Cristal

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-01-14

look at this new existing technologies Empty
PostSubject: look at this new existing technologies   look at this new existing technologies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:42 pm

Microsoft Surface:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VfpVYYQzHs (Oficial Site: http://www.microsoft.com/SURFACE/index.html ) It costs 10.000 Dolars in USA Razz

Niko R2D2

http://www.nikkor2d2.com/ It costs 2700 dolars in USA Razz

HP TouchSmart IQ500 Series PC

http://h30440.www3.hp.com/campaigns/touchsmart/IQ500_NA/Model.html It costs between 1000 and 2000 dolars... I can't found just one price !!

I still can't believe that it's true... Shocked ... What will we have in 10 years ahead? affraid Very Happy

I want them all :p (Have to steal a bank.... See you later )
Back to top Go down
(=O=)TF_TT

(=O=)TF_TT

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: look at this new existing technologies   look at this new existing technologies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:38 am

cheers awesome!!! kk i help you with bank :akimbo:
Back to top Go down
v3ky

v3ky

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: look at this new existing technologies   look at this new existing technologies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:54 pm

wow, yea, nice technologies
I already read about all of them, but didn't see the video. The surface is great, and very compact. I've heard it will be used most in a caffe bars, anyway you can also charge your cell in phone just by putting it on the surface, cool cheers

R2D2 projector is soooo coool, I wanna have one, its so awesome and stylish, can someone give it to me as a present for Christmas, please, please, please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cristal

Cristal

PostSubject: Re: look at this new existing technologies   look at this new existing technologies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:14 pm

Oky Veky, when TT and me already stole the bank, we will buy one R2D2 for you Smile

I'm still wondered with this kind of computer....Sad And my firt step on a computer's wolrd was with a spectrum and comodore64 Sad... So long time ago Sad ....

Last edited by Cristal on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shakan

Shakan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: look at this new existing technologies   look at this new existing technologies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:22 pm

Oh, my first one was Commodore VIC-20.....amazing games Razz
Back to top Go down
v3ky

v3ky

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: look at this new existing technologies   look at this new existing technologies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:25 pm

hmmm, my first was, well Personal computer, i got it in 1996,i think scratch and it had voodoo 3d, it was amazing then
Back to top Go down
Cristal

Cristal

PostSubject: Re: look at this new existing technologies   look at this new existing technologies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:44 pm

You're too young !!!! grrrrrrrrr hehehe

I used comodore and spectrum in the school, in class ...

My fist one was a PC AT 286 with 1MB of ram, and 40 MB of HD, 1990... I played the first Prince of Persia there with my yelow monitor ! :p

The second one was in 1996, But I didn't had voodoo video card till the third one in 2000 Sad

I'm feeling old now Sad... buaaaahhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
-Yo-
Admin
-Yo-

Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: look at this new existing technologies   look at this new existing technologies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:42 pm

Hey Cristal Wink

I know , I know .... the ambre color monitor , the 5" floppy disk Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Cristal

Cristal

PostSubject: Re: look at this new existing technologies   look at this new existing technologies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:47 am

Yes... Those old techonolies that yesterday were so amazing... Not they all seem like they were for the past century... hehehe.... (My children, If some day I have, will say: "Shhh... You're from past century... u too old :p)

I'm really amazed about all these new technologies... And all that we don't know...

See u friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: look at this new existing technologies   look at this new existing technologies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

look at this new existing technologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tech stuff-
Jump to: